[redland-dev] Does Rasqal support xsd:dataType?

Hyunki Kim hkk at etri.re.kr
Mon Apr 24 09:14:55 BST 2006

Hi,

After inserting a RDF document to the mysql, I had a problem in querying
with the following SPARQL statement.

1. SPARQL Query
prefix dc:         <http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/>
PREFIX xsd:    <http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#>
SELECT ?d
WHERE { ?x  dc:date ?d . }

2. RDF document

<?xml version="1.0"?>
     xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#"
     xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
  <rdf:Description rdf:about="http://purl.org/net/dajobe/">
    <dc:title>Dave Beckett's Home Page</dc:title>
    <dc:creator>Dave Beckett</dc:creator>
    <dc:description>The generic home page of Dave Beckett.</dc:description>
    <dc:date rdf:datatype="xsd:dateTime">2006-04-14T16:33:01</dc:date>
  </rdf:Description>
</rdf:RDF>

The readland returned no results.
In the RDF document, there is a "dc:date" element with the attribute
"xsd:dateTime".
When I tried to search that document with the following statement, I got no
results.
Thanks for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Kim