[redland-dev] RE: Startup query for WinXP/VS2005/C#

Tony Linde Tony.Linde at leicester.ac.uk
Mon Aug 14 15:46:04 UTC 2006

I've managed to get past this error by picking up the csharp files from
redland-bindings-1.0.4.1 and rebuilding Redland.NET.dll without strong name
signing (whatever that is).

But now I am getting the error:

{"Unable to load DLL 'librdf': The specified module could not be found.
(Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)"}

I cannot add a reference in my project to librdf.dll - it won't take it. Do
I need to put a pointer to it somewhere else and how is it packaged up if I
distribute an application.

Sorry if this sounds too much like VS2005 help rather than Redland help -
feel free to tell me to take my punctured ball elsewhere but if anyone has
had the same trouble and solved it I'd be grateful for the solution.

Thanks,
Tony.