[redland-dev] RE: Startup query for WinXP/VS2005/C#

Ryan Davis ryan at acceleration.net
Mon Aug 14 16:00:14 UTC 2006

I had the same trouble but didn't make the time to solve it.  If someone =

does solve this, please let me know, as I'm very interested in C# and =

redland.

Ryan Davis
Acceleration.net
Director of Programming Services
2831 NW 41st street, suite B
Gainesville, FL 32606

Office: 352-335-6500 x 124
Fax: 352-335-6506

Tony Linde wrote:
> I've managed to get past this error by picking up the csharp files from
> redland-bindings-1.0.4.1 and rebuilding Redland.NET.dll without strong na=
me
> signing (whatever that is).
>
> But now I am getting the error:
>
> {"Unable to load DLL 'librdf': The specified module could not be found.
> (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)"}
>
> I cannot add a reference in my project to librdf.dll - it won't take it. =
Do