[redland-dev] RE: Startup query for WinXP/VS2005/C#

Tony Linde Tony.Linde at leicester.ac.uk
Mon Aug 14 21:43:36 UTC 2006

Well, I've now got a little further. What I did was rebuild Redland.NET.dll
as a release version and copied the dll into the /bin directory.

When I built and ran the test project I got the same error but the project
had copied the dll into the /bin/debug directory. This seems to be the
runtime default directory so I copied all the other DLLs into there and ran
the test project and the 'unable to load librdf' error disappeared.

Unfortunately it has been replaced by an "Unable to load DLL 'libc' ..."
error and I'm not sure what to do about that one. There seems to be no
libc.dll file in any of the releases.

Where do I find libc.dll? And are there any other DLLs missing from the zip
file?

Thanks,
Tony.