[redland-dev] Redland in Python questions

Uldis Bojars captsolo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 18:43:04 BST 2006

On 7/10/06, Dave Beckett <dave at dajobe.org> wrote:
> Yes it is meant to work this way.  Raising exceptions from C+SWIG to
> python is rather tricky and has generated very wierd responses when I've
> experimented with it previously.  Since you can run whatever code you
> like in the parser, you can track it yourself when parsing fails this
> way and check your own failure flag after the parse method exits.

Thanks,

Tracking errors via callback can be harder to do if retrieving and
parsing data in multiple threads, but I am not using multiple threads
yet.

Is there a way to parse RDF into a specified context in the model?

Probably it is more efficient to use the same storage for both crawled
data and information about the crawling process itself, but when doing
parser.parse_into_model(...) I can't specify a context to keep this
data separate.

Uldis