[redland-dev] [bug] Cannot roundtrip blank nodes in ntriples

John C Barstow jbowtie at amathaine.com
Wed Jul 19 09:12:38 UTC 2006

I noticed today and just confirmed with HEAD that the blank nodes
generated by the 'ntriples' serializer are written out with an extra
underscore after the colon; this results in the following error when
parsing:

"Bad or missing bNodeID after _:"

I suspect this is due to the internal names given to blank nodes and
could be countered by stripping the first character when writing out -
or by modifying the regular expression used by the parser.

I'd include a patch but I'm not sure which is the correct solution.