[redland-dev] c# Query Question

arnoud de jong damylen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 09:38:51 GMT 2006

Hi All,

This is my first post here. I have been experimenting with the Redland
library using .Net 2.0/C#/VS2005 and I've been getting the same error
several times now, so I'm probably doing something wrong here. Perhaps
someone can help me out here.

I'm working on a very simple query, with the following code:

// read a simple rdf document
string a = "http://www.dajobe.org/foaf.rdf";
parser.ParseIntoModel(model, a);

// create the query
string querystring = @"PREFIX rdf: <
http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#>
PREFIX foaf: <http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/>
SELECT *
WHERE { ?x rdf:type foaf:Person .  ?x foaf:name ?name }";

// execute
QueryResults qr = model.Execute(new Query(querystring));

It results in an error in qr stating:
'qr.Current' threw an exception of type 'System.AccessViolationException'

Is this a binding/memory problem?

Are there some example applications written in C# (besides the examples in
the bindings archive) published on the web?

Greetings,
Arnoud