[redland-dev] redland in fedora core 4

Gregory Williams greg at evilfunhouse.com
Mon Mar 6 20:22:44 GMT 2006

On Mar 6, 2006, at 2:50 PM, adasal wrote:

> I did as you suggested, recompiled etc.
> Here are some of ths difficulties I am having:-
> I cannot install RDF::Query using CPAN.

RDF::Query isn't part of Redland. It's a separate perl-only package
(that happens to be able to use redland). If you are having trouble
with RDF::Query, please email me privately. If you meant
RDF::Redland, you probably shouldn't be trying to install it with
CPAN in the first place as the CPAN version of redland is out of date
and doesn't always play well with the cpan installer.

thanks,
.greg

--
"Remember, any design flaw you're sufficiently
  snide about becomes a feature."    - Dan Sugalski