[redland-dev] redland in fedora core 4

adasal adam.saltiel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 13:29:43 GMT 2006

Dave,
Thanks very much.
That now works, at least as far as I have got with it.
I did it this way out of ignorance, basically.
Have I understood this correctly to mean that while the core Redland libs
must be compilled in (obviously) it is OK to go with the (version
compatable) binaries or  source Perl in rpm form?
I am also a bit miffed that by default this gor installed to a non standard
dir. Maybe I'll unravel that one one day, too, as this was unexpected.
again,
with thanks,
Adam