[redland-dev] Redland with C# on Windows

Ryan Davis ryan at acceleration.net
Tue May 2 00:24:55 BST 2006

I'm trying to get Redland running on Windows, and having some problems.

I've downloaded the binaries from
http://download.librdf.org/binaries/win32/1.0.3/, and included them in
my project.  When I create a new MemoryStore, I get this error:

Strong name validation failed for assembly 'Redland.NET'.
   System.IO.FileLoadException: Strong name validation failed for
assembly 'Redland.NET'.

I've tried this with .NET 1.1 and 2.0, (Visual Studio 2003 and 2005),
and have a repro as a Visual Studio 2003 solution available here:
http://birdman.acceleration.net/ryan/repro.zip

I did not see any installation instructions, so I'm not sure if I have
things setup correctly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

--