[redland-dev] rdfproc error with parse-stream option

Renaud Delbru renaud.delbru at deri.org
Tue May 2 18:27:08 BST 2006

Hi,

I make a clean install of all the last redland library for ubuntu breezy
(redland 1.0.3, raptor 1.4.9, rasqal-0.9.12).

All work fine now. Thanks dave.

But, I have found an old message on the mailing list
http://lists.gnomehack.com/pipermail/redland-dev/2005-April/000868.html
where you precise that it will be possible to query contexts with rasqal.
The new version (0.9.12) implements this feature or not ?

If it is the case, can you give me an example how to use this feature.

Thanks.

--

Renaud Delbru

  _____