[redland-dev] not printing connection string

Eyal Oren eyal.oren at deri.org
Thu Oct 5 18:51:33 UTC 2006

On 10/05/06/10/06 09:46 -0700, Eric Hanson wrote:
>Is there a way to avoid Redland printing the connection string when it
>connects to a repository?  On connection it prints something like:
>
>hash-type='bdb',new='no', dir='/usr/local/redland-data',
>write='yes',contexts='yes'
I think it is caused by store.rb:83
"puts options"

I remember commenting out something in the redland ruby sources to get rid
of that message, and I think it is that statement.

Grepping the ruby-redland sources I found more "puts" statements, but I
haven't investigated those since I've never encountered them in practice.

 -eyal