[redland-dev] Round tripping rdfxml forgets xmlns

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at crschmidt.net
Fri Sep 22 15:45:53 UTC 2006

On Fri, Sep 22, 2006 at 05:37:36PM +0200, Sebastian Jansen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using the latest Redland Perl -binding to develop an RDF to Topic Maps -
> Mapping Tool, which maps both standards semantically.
>
> Although the mapping idea itself is quite clear, I'm struggling with a more
> Redland - related problem:

The RDF file below does not actually describe
http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/name , I believe: QNames are not expanded
inside rdf:about. Instead, you should include:

<rdf:Description rdf:about="http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/name" />

Or something simliar, based on my understanding of RDF.

--
Christopher Schmidt
Web Developer