[redland-dev] [Patch] Disable libcurl Pragma: no-cache

Ben Ranker ben-redland at lateralfricative.net
Tue Dec 4 05:33:38 GMT 2007

Quoth Lauri Aalto:
> To help Ben (or anyone else) to develop the patch further, a good way
> to make Cache-Control runtime configurable is to wrap it as a
> raptor_feature.

I'm taking a look at how that would work in the raptor code, and I'm
trying to figure out what support would be needed.

It looks like if I add a RAPTOR_FEATURE_WWW_NO_CACHE to raptor_features
and an appropriate entry to raptor_features_list (I'm thinking "noCache"
would be a fine name), I still need to propagate it onto the raptor_www.
Now for comparison, it looks like RAPTOR_FEATURE_WWW_TIMEOUT does this
with its own API method (raptor_www_set_connection_timeout()). Would a
new cache blocking feature require analogous API addition (something
like a raptor_www_allow_cached()), or is there a better way?

Sorry for the newbie question. I'm still wrapping my head around Redland
internals.

Ben Ranker             ben at lateralfricative.net