[redland-dev] rdql question

Jagdev Bhogal Jagdev.Bhogal at uce.ac.uk
Tue Jan 16 11:01:39 UTC 2007

I am using rdfprint.c to parse an rdf file and output the set of
resulting triples into a file (eg tripleout)

I then want to use rdql to query the triples.

In the synopsis given on librdf.org/rasqal/librasqal.html, query string
has been set to "select * from http://example.org/data.rdf"

How can I set up the query string so that it selects the data from my
file of triples "tripleout"? Can I replace http... with a file name?

Also which query language is better supported is it SPARQL or RDQL?

I hope you can help with the above questions.

Thank you

Mrs Jagdev Bhogal

Senior Lecturer in Database Systems

Dept. of Computing