[redland-dev] rdfproc takes long time to clean up

Christian Weiske cweiske at cweiske.de
Sun Jul 1 10:35:56 BST 2007

Hello,

I use rdfproc to query a mysql storage using a sparql query.
While the query results appear after a second, rdfproc takes about 10 seconds to shut down and return to the terminal after displaying the results.
Is that normal? Can I do anything to speed things up?

My store has 200.000 triples; it seems the time to shutdown correlates with the number of triples - with only 1000 of them, rdfproc returns after 2 seconds.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards,
Christian Weiske