[redland-dev] ANNOUNCEMENT: Redland RDF Library Language Bindings 1.0.6.1

Paul Stadig paul at stadigtech.com
Sat Jun 9 21:30:50 BST 2007

I would be interested in helping with the Ruby bindings. I think the
best thing would be to distribute it as a rubygem by either creating
(or resurrecting?) a project on rubyforge. Is Mr. Sisneros still
involved with the Ruby bindings? Would anyone else be interested in
being involved with the Ruby bindings?

Paul Stadig