[redland-dev] too many connections to mysql from php

Gregory Williams greg at evilfunhouse.com
Thu Mar 8 01:45:48 UTC 2007

On Mar 7, 2007, at 7:28 PM, Eric Hanson wrote:

> Questions include:
> 1. How do fix the too many mysql connections errors?

I believe this can be fixed by adding a call to
librdf_free_query_results in your redland_fetch_array function. I'm
not totally sure, but give this a try, and see what happens:

	if (librdf_query_results_finished($result)) return false;

would become something like:

	if (librdf_query_results_finished($result)) {
		librdf_free_query_results($result);
		return false;
	}

.greg

--
"I think what would be welcome at this point is a global outbreak of
  (de)constructive nihilism, so that people could stand up and say ...