[redland-dev] Raptor atom parsing - need help

Dave Beckett dave at dajobe.org
Tue May 22 06:24:24 BST 2007

Diluka Moratuwage wrote on 14th May:

> Can anyone pls at least give me a hint, or an example program that
> illustrates how to go through the parsed atom file.
>
> I don't mind if it uses a rss file, i just want to know how the methods
> should be used to access the elements in the file.

It's not with raptor alone since that just deals with triples,
but Redland has an example program in examples/rss2ical.c that takes
an RSS feed (or atom or anything) and uses it via a query to get
out the entries and then write an ical.  It might be more useful
to you.  Raptor's just for triples<>syntax.

In XML terms Raptor is like SAX - low level XML, but librdf/Redland gives
you the model, the higher level XML DOM(*)

Dave

(*)Apologies to XML experts