[redland-dev] Is there a way to persist the hash values associated with the memory based hash storage?

Lou Sakey ljsakey at verizon.net
Tue Nov 13 02:35:11 GMT 2007

I am using  an indexed data store (hashes) for query performance reasons.  I
am currently using "hashtype = 'memory'", and serialize the model to a rdf
xml file for persistence.  However this requires that the hashes be
recalculated when a  saved rdf document is parsed into the model.

As far as I can tell from reading the Redland documentation, the only
Redland storage option that has both hashes and persistence is the Berkeley
DB.   Is this correct?  Are there any plans to add saving the hashes to
other databases (SQLite for example)?

Thanks

Lou