[redland-dev] redland persistent storage creation fails on amd64

Sebastian Trüg strueg at mandriva.com
Mon Sep 24 12:03:27 BST 2007

Hi,

on amd64 creating a persistent storage fails with Soprano. So I stripped it
down and the following code fails:

    librdf_world* world = librdf_new_world();
    librdf_world_open( world );
    librdf_storage* storage = librdf_new_storage( world,
                                                  "hashes",
                                                  "test",
                                                  "hash-type='bdb',contexts='yes',new='yes'" );

storage is NULL. On a 32bit system everything goes smooth. What information
can I provide so you can help me track down the problem?

Thanks s lot,
Cheers,
Sebastian