[redland-dev] Windows/Interix AKA Windows Services for UNIX

Richard H. McCullough rhm at PioneerCA.com
Wed Jul 9 05:43:59 BST 2008

I just upgraded my SFU 3.0 to SFU 3.5 on Windows XP.
So if you have any questions re SFU 3.5, I can answer them for you.

According to the release notes, 3.5 is faster and has better support for
international standards.  e.g., Microsoft has a Japanese version.

SFU has other goodies which you are probably not aware of.
It has servers for telnet, FTP, HTTP.
The default shell is KornShell.

Dick McCullough
http://mKRmKE.org/
Ayn Rand do speak od mKR done;
knowledge haspart proposition list;
mKE do enhance od "Real Intelligence" done;