[redland-dev] Installing Redland 1.0.8.1 in Perl 5.8.8

Phil Archer parcher at fosi.org
Fri Jul 25 14:34:41 BST 2008

I /think/ I've managed to install Redland on a new server (running
Centos 5.2) and will be using it through Perl - but I get the error message

Can't locate loadable object for module RDF::Redland::CORE in @INC

Googling this error message lead me to an e-mail from 2004 [1] which
suggested moving CORE.so to a slightly different location... but I see
that it's now Redland.so in
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi/auto/RDF/Redland

I'm far from confident I've done everything right here but is there's an
obvious thing wrong, I'd be grateful for a pointer.

Thanks

Phil.

[1]
http://lists.usefulinc.com/pipermail/redland-dev/2004-February/000434.html