[redland-dev] dbpedia + redland basics

Andrew (Chuan) Khoo akhoo at risd.edu
Sun Mar 2 18:22:23 GMT 2008

Thanks for the fast reply Gregory,

rdfproc works, and is now busy parsing articles_label_en.nt. it's
taking quite some time though, and i'm not looking forward to when i
parse one of the larger datasets, but I definitely see the tables
slowly populating in mysql administrator.

once i get everything i want parsed i'll give your second part of the
rdfproc instructions a whirl and see how it works.

a question for those who are using the redland php api: how do i apply
the php binding so that my php code can call the rdflib functions? do
i add something in php.ini? the redland-1.0.7-bindings created a
'redland.bundle' file in my /usr/lib/php/extensions folder.

Cheers,
Andrew