[redland-dev] a question on the php bindings

Andrew (Chuan) Khoo akhoo at risd.edu
Mon Mar 3 16:41:33 GMT 2008

Hi Gregory,

Unfortunately that didn't work. The same error shows up:

dyld: NSLinkModule() error
dyld: Symbol not found: _executor_globals
   Referenced from: /usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/
redland.bundle
   Expected in: flat namespace

make[2]: *** [test-php] Trace/BPT trap
make[1]: *** [check-am] Error 2
make: *** [check-recursive] Error 1

I'm compiling this from a relatively 'clean' osx leopard installation;
could it be that the php 5.2.4 that comes included in leopard does not
have the full includes+libraries?

Andrew