[redland-dev] Installing latest version of librdf on Ubuntu Feisty

Josh Jontè jjonte at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 18:25:31 GMT 2008

Alrighty, well it sounds like I should skip trying to upgrade libc6.

Evidently, I have libltld installed. "Libltld3 is already the newest version"

Is it really this hard to get libraries working under Linux?  Am I
making this more difficult than it is?  If I want to use librdf 1.0.7
from python - how should I do that?  Maybe doing so under Ubuntu was a
bad idea? Should I just use Windows? Or some other Distro?

Is anyone else using librdf 1.0.7 from Ubuntu 7.10?  Or even Win32?

-josh