[redland-dev] SimpleRdfXml

Stefan Hoops shoops at vbi.vt.edu
Fri May 9 18:55:30 BST 2008

Hello All,

I am new to the mailing list and was wondering whether the issue of
developing as serializer for SimpleRdfXml
(http://esw.w3.org/topic/SimpleRdfXml) has been considered or
discussed. The reason why I am asking is that I am working on enhancing
the specification for the Systems Biology Markup Language (SBML), which
currently uses a self-defined subset of RDF/XML. A self defined subset
is limiting to the general use (especially since no suitable
serializer exists) and I would like to use something more general.
SimpleRdfXml might be a good candidate. However, before I can propose
such a thing I would like to have an implementation. I would be willing
to contribute if someone could give me some hints on where to start.

I am of course open to alternatives to using SimpleRdfXml and any
suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Stefan

--