[redland-dev] berkeley db help

Saikat Kanjilal sxk1969 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 3 21:36:13 CEST 2009

Hi All:
I emailed the list but never heard back so I thought I would send this query again.  I was wondering if there is someone available to help with understanding/outlining how the berkeley db hash implementation gets loaded into redland and what the sequences of calls are into this library from the moment a new storage gets constructed, the file I am referring to is rdf_hash_bdb.c .  I need to implement a tokyo tyrant storage provider based on this implementation.

Any help or links to docs would be much appreciated.

Thanks Again
Saikat