[redland-dev] rasqal - graph queries

jakobitsch juergen tschyrgie at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 7 21:17:09 CET 2009

hi, i was talking about the 4store tests that fail,

4store however can be installed.

now if run the below query against the 4store sparql endpoint
i get about the following result :

<sparql>
 <head>
  <variable name="g"/>
 </head>
 <!--
 parser warning : Variable g was selected but is unused in the query. at line 1
 -->
</sparql>

now if i remove the rasqal and raptor libs from /usr/local/lib and reinstall them from
opensuse 11.2 repository and then rebuild 4store i get my graph-uris as expected.

the datasource : i'm just putting some triples into different graphs - nothing fency
and surely without error.

wkr www.turnguard.com