[redland-dev] Out of memory

Petros Tsialiamanis tsialiam at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 11:49:33 CEST 2010

Hello,
I'm trying to parse an N3 file using raptor parser ver.1.4.21. I keep
receiving the following message  "raptor fatal error: Out of memory".
However, this message doesn't make sense as I hove more than enough
memory on my machine.

The file has been created on SP2Bench data generator, using the
"sp2b_gen -s 2097152" command. It is 2GB in size.
( http://dbis.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/index.php?project=SP2B/download.php )

The specifications of my machine are the following, cpu: Intel core 2
Quad Q6600 at 2.4GHz, RAM: 8GB and operating system: Linux Ubuntu kernel
2.6.32-23-generic  x86_64

ICould you please see to this problem and let me know how it can be fixed?

Thank you in advance,
Petros