[redland-dev] [Redland RDF API 0000349]: libltdl is being built no matter what

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis-bug-sender at librdf.org
Sun Feb 14 05:51:06 CET 2010

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://bugs.librdf.org/mantis/view.php?id=349
Reported By:                oget
Assigned To:
Project:                    Redland RDF API
Issue ID:                   349
Category:                   installation
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   minor
Date Submitted:             2010-02-14 04:51
Last Modified:              2010-02-14 04:51
I don't know if this is a bug but it seemed rather strange to me.

When I build redland with --with-included-ltdl=no to use Fedora's internal
libtool library, the included libltdl sources get built too. However during
the linking phase, the included libltdl is not linked. Instead,  Fedora's
libltdl is linked, which is the correct behavior.

But why is the internal libltdl linked?

A second question is, is it okay to use the system libltdl library?

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change