[redland-dev] Issues with Rasqal 0.9.18+ instalation

Víctor Penela vpenela at isoco.com
Wed Jul 14 10:32:50 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I’ve been trying to update my Rasqal libraries to anything over 0.9.17 with
no luck at all (it’s a Debian 32bit).

Running ./configure on the Rasqal source directory works fine, and it
correctly detects the current version of Raptor.

Rasqal build summary:

  RDF query languages available : rdql sparql laqrs

  RDF query languages enabled   : rdql sparql laqrs

  Triples source                : raptor 1.4.21

  Decimal library               : gmp

  Query engine                  : V2

However, when trying to do the make it keeps stopping at the same point:

libtool: link: gcc -g -O2 -o .libs/roqet roqet.o  /usr/lib/libraptor.so
../src/.libs/librasqal.so

../src/.libs/librasqal.so: undefined reference to
`raptor_sequence_delete_at'

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

make[1]: *** [roqet] Error 1

It seems to me that it is somehow failing to get the current version of
Raptor, and trying to link Rasqal against a previous one (thus failing to
get some references from the modified API). It happens both with Rasqal
0.9.18 and 19.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

-Víctor