[redland-dev] Cygwin and Raptor...

Mcqueeney, Devin Devin.Mcqueeney at FMR.com
Thu Jul 22 22:51:43 CEST 2010

Hello -

I am attempting to get Allegrograph 3.3 working with Rapper and I'm
getting the following error:

unable-to-find-rapper-error

I configured and installed the latest version of rapper using Cygwin. Is
there something else I need to do to make it accessible?

Thanks!

-          Devin