[redland-dev] create sparql queries and access results using ruby bindings

Martin Guetlein guetlein at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Jul 29 10:17:18 CEST 2010

Hello All,

I am using the librdf via ruby bindings, to create and parse rdf
resources, which works quite well.
I now want to access a web service that accepts sparql queries and
gives me results in sparql xml result format.
How can I create sqarql queries? How to work with the results?

I came across the librasqal api, but I dont know if there ruby
bindings for it? I further found there is a ruby class for
librdf_query, but this seems to be for executing query over existing
models?

Many thanks in advance, best regards,
Martin