[redland-dev] Compiling all packages on Linux 64

Chris Wj chris0wj at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 13:10:18 CET 2010

I received this error on compilation:

libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -DRASQAL_INTERNAL=1
-I/home/prima/opt/redland/include -g -O2 -g -O2 -MT rasqal_prefix.lo -MD -MP
-MF .deps/rasqal_prefix.Tpo -c rasqal_prefix.c -o rasqal_prefix.o >/dev/null
2>&1
mv -f .deps/rasqal_prefix.Tpo .deps/rasqal_prefix.Plo
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `rdql_lexer.lo', needed by `librasqal.la'.
Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/prima/Downloads/dev-libs/redland_all/rasqal/src'
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/prima/Downloads/dev-libs/redland_all/rasqal/src'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Any suggestions?