[redland-dev] Python bindings unknown symbol error

Chris Wj chris0wj at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 22:15:46 CET 2010

Does the virtuoso support need iODBC? I don't have that installed, rather
unixodbc and it's sources. Will it still work with this version of sql.h? or
does it expect the sql.h from virtuoso itself? (I noticed there was an sql.h
in the virtuoso sources at
virtuoso-opensource-6.1.0/libsrc/odbcsdk/include/sql.h.) It compiled ok
using the system sql.h...

Chris