[redland-dev] SPARQL queries in rdfproc using Virtuoso

Hugh Williams hwilliams at openlinksw.com
Mon May 10 00:24:07 CEST 2010

Hi Rymvydas,

Have you built the Redland Storage Provider into your Redland RDF Framework library as detailed at:

	http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/dav/wiki/Main/VirtRDFDriverRedland

 and ran the provides storage test programs to verified its operation ?

Best Regards
Hugh Williams
Professional Services
OpenLink Software