[redland-dev] How to install on a Win32 system?

Devin McQueeney bostondevin at hotmail.com
Mon May 31 22:14:44 CEST 2010

I am looking for some step-by-step instructions for installing this on a win32 system. I searched the web for this and haven't found anything helpful. I'm planning on using it in conjunction with Tomcat and Allegrograph to handle the RDF parsing. I've never installed a C library - so maybe a "How-To for Dummies" would be great.

Thanks!

- Devin