[redland-dev] [Redland Language Bindings 0000401]: behaviour of RDF.QuerySet has changed since 1.0.7.1 or later

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis-bug-sender at librdf.org
Tue Nov 30 21:00:07 CET 2010

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://bugs.librdf.org/mantis/view.php?id=401
Reported By:                thomasvs
Assigned To:
Project:                    Redland Language Bindings
Issue ID:                   401
Category:                   api
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   major
Date Submitted:             2010-11-30 20:00
Last Modified:              2010-11-30 20:00
I was debugging why my program, 'moap', stopped working.  It parses and uses
.doap files.

I boiled it down to a minimal test case that reproduces different results
between F12 (with 1.0.7.1) and F14 (with 1.0.10.1 running against redland
1.0.11).

The test case is at
https://thomas.apestaart.org/thomas/trac/browser/tests/redland/fedora14

On my F12 machine it produces
$ python project.py
result: type <class 'RDF.QueryResults'>
result: len 1
name: MOAP

On my F14 machine it produces
$ python project.py
result: type <class 'RDF.QueryResults'>
result: len 0
name: "MOAP"

Note the difference: len has changed from 1 to 0 (and thus cannot be used
anymore to test number of results); and on F14 for some reason the string
returned has double quotes where it did not before.

Steps to Reproduce:
Just run the script from the given URL.

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change