[redland-dev] Fwd: Re: redland 1.0.12 pre-release for header and fedora core build fixes

Dave Beckett dave at dajobe.org
Tue Oct 12 16:10:37 CEST 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: redland 1.0.12 pre-release for header and fedora core build fixes
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 03:44:45 -0400
From: Orcan Ogetbil <oget.fedora at gmail.com>
To: Dave Beckett <dave at dajobe.org>
CC: Redland RDF <redland-dev at lists.librdf.org>

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 1:40 AM, Dave Beckett wrote:
> Fix:  I've applied a version of the patch in the bug editing to make it both
> raptor V1/raptor V2 compatible.  I'd like somebody to test this on FC latest
> (13, 14?) and maybe the next/dev release (devel, 15?).

With the tarball you provided I made scratch builds at the Fedora builder Koji:

F-15: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2529600
F-14: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2529597

They built fine. However F-12 and F-13 do not have rasqal >= 0.9.19 in
the buildroots, so I can't make a build in Koji for them. They
gracefully fail at the configure stage if I try to build redland.
However I need to mention that I made a successful local F-13 build
against rasqal-0.9.20. Thanks for the fixes.

Cheers,

Orcan