[redland-dev] Redland contexts vs named graphs

Michael Stahl Michael.X.Stahl at Oracle.COM
Wed Oct 13 12:46:08 CEST 2010

On 11/10/2010 10:48, Michael Stahl wrote:
> [...] it is apparently impossible to have patches to redland
> merged [...]

i am happy to announce that this hypothesis has been falsified  :)

thanks Dave for merging 2 patches from me yesterday, and giving feedback
on the others.

regards,
 michael

--
"I may be biased, but I tend to find a much lower tendency among female
 programmers to be dishonest about their skills, and thus do not say