[redland-dev] [Rasqal RDF Query Library 0000459]: Making a query that binds to a blank node fails on some systems

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis-bug-sender at librdf.org
Thu Aug 11 12:50:23 CEST 2011

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://bugs.librdf.org/mantis/view.php?id=459
Reported By:                njh
Assigned To:
Project:                    Rasqal RDF Query Library
Issue ID:                   459
Category:                   query engine
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   major
Date Submitted:             2011-08-11 10:50
Last Modified:              2011-08-11 10:50
I spotted this problem from the 4store test suite, with the
'foaf-bnode-vs-variable' failing on my CI box:
http://ci.aelius.com/job/4store/ws/tests/query/results/foaf-bnode-vs-variable-errs/*view*/

I tested the same SPARQL query using roqet from git on my Mac and it worked,
however the same query is not working on my Linux CI box.

Steps to Reproduce:

roqet \
  -i sparql \
  -e 'SELECT ?first ?second WHERE { ?first <http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/knows>