[redland-dev] [Raptor RDF Syntax Library 0000424]: pkg-config --cflags raptor2 reports -I/usr/local/include/raptor2 instead of -I/usr/local/include

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis-bug-sender at librdf.org
Fri Feb 11 13:44:31 CET 2011

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://bugs.librdf.org/mantis/view.php?id=424
Reported By:                patrik999
Assigned To:
Project:                    Raptor RDF Syntax Library
Issue ID:                   424
Category:                   installation
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   major
Date Submitted:             2011-02-11 12:44
Last Modified:              2011-02-11 12:44
pkg-config reports wrong cflags. It should not add the raptor2 subdir to -I, as
this prohibits to use raptor1 and raptor2 at the same time and easily switch
between them. A developer should #include <raptor2/raptor.h> and not just
#include <raptor.h>, this is common in almost any library imho. As raptor2 is
not API backwards compatible, this should not hurt. The attached patch fixes
this.

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change