[redland-dev] installation fail

Iraklis leontiad at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 13:28:05 CET 2011

Sorry for my previous mail to a reply mail .

I tried to install the latest versions of redland library : raptor2-2.0.0,
rasqal-0.9.24, redland-1.0.13 redland-bindings-1.0.13.1 .I've succefully
installed raptor, rasqal and redland after some changes as during redland
lib configuration , raptor.pc and rasqal.pc were read from
/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig and not from /usr/lib/pkgconfig, which was the
correct dir.I tried to install the bindings and got a bunch of undefined
references to python objects from Redland_wrap.so.e.g:"undefined reference
to `__imp__PyExc_RuntimeError'" .
I guess cygwin has some incompatibility problems with python libraries...or
no?