[redland-dev] a question about librdf_parser_parse_into_model

Derlis orlandogregor at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 12:59:52 CET 2011

Hello.. I have a question with the librdf_parser_parse_into_model.. I whant to add statement SPO from one RDF-1 file to other RDF-2 previusly created.
The problem i have is in 2 of the Object from RDF-1 becouse are created automatically, randomly, each time i run a small software (this is exactly what i want) but this duplicates the information by creating a new SPO.
There any option to remove and replace the SPO completely even if the object is difrent?

Thanks!!