[redland-dev] Custom Python Parser with redland ?

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Fri Jul 8 19:58:17 CEST 2011

Hi.

I'd like to use redland from Python, to parse a particular JSON
representation of RDF (actually, the one proposed by OSLC Core [0]).

I was thinking of implementing it in Python, by subclassing the Parser
class [1].

However I've not found any resource describing such a way to write
custom RDF parsers in Python, nor any hint whether this could be even
technically possible.

I'm not sure how much can be overloaded/subclassed from the bindings
classes, or what would need to be implemented in C in raptor anyway, for
instance.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,

[0]: http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OSLCCoreSpecAppendixRepresentations?sortcol=table;up=#Guidelines_for_JSON