[redland-dev] [Raptor RDF Syntax Library 0000454]: xsd:nonNegativeInteger is parsed as RASQAL_LITERAL_QNAME instead of RASQAL_LITERAL_[INTEGER|UDT|INTEGER_SUBTYPE]

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis-bug-sender at librdf.org
Wed Jul 13 23:36:16 CEST 2011

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://bugs.librdf.org/mantis/view.php?id=454
Reported By:                v-for-vandal
Assigned To:
Project:                    Raptor RDF Syntax Library
Issue ID:                   454
Category:                   api
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   major
Date Submitted:             2011-07-13 21:36
Last Modified:              2011-07-13 21:36
Problem appears when:
1. Parsind and loading trig file that has triple with literal of type
xsd:nonNegativeInteger.
2. Then quering loaded RDF storage with query, that binds this literal to some
name

Imaginary example - load nao.trig from desktop ontologies and then query for
?x nrl:maxCardinality ?y.

It will fail on "nao:deprecated nrl:maxCardinality "1"^^xsd:nonNegativeInteger"
(or earlier, there are more literals with xsd:nonNegativeInteger)

rasqal_literal_to_redland_node(librdf_world *world, rasqal_literal* l) calls
abort().
The problem is that this type of this literal (l->type) is
15(RASQAL_LITERAL_QNAME)
Yet, l->string gives expected value "1".

Steps to Reproduce:
Well, I have an application that constantly runs into this error. But to run
this application, it is necessary to have Soprano and PyKDE4. So I doubt it can
serve as good reproducer.

I can, nevertheless, provide full log of running this application ( with
LIBRDF_DEBUG set to 1 and Rasqal debug also enabled )

Additional Information:
I may try to explore further, probably raptor sources. But  it may take a lot of
time, as I don't know this part of code.

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change