[redland-dev] [Redland librdf RDF API 0000435]: dlopen.a is not a valid libtool archive

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis-bug-sender at librdf.org
Thu Mar 31 23:54:01 CEST 2011

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://bugs.librdf.org/mantis/view.php?id=435
Reported By:                rossbcan
Assigned To:
Project:                    Redland librdf RDF API
Issue ID:                   435
Category:                   installation
Reproducibility:            have not tried
Severity:                   crash
Date Submitted:             2011-03-31 21:54
Last Modified:              2011-03-31 21:54
Make it through compile fine, but @link:

libtool: link:
`/home/rossb/OpenWrt/backfire/build_dir/target-i386_glibc-2.6.1/redland-1.0.10/libltdl/./.libs/dlopen.a'
is not a valid libtool archive

Above file uploaded for your perusal. Would help if you can email me a working
one as a temporary fix. Also see on redland-1.0.9.

Let me know if more info required.

These libs are being used for a KDE4 installation. KDE recommends (exact
versions):

        redland-1.0.8
        rasqal-0.9.19
        raptor-1.4.21

Because of known redland (sqlite3, crosscompile fails config) bugs, I am using:

        redland-1.0.10
        rasqal-0.9.19
        raptor-1.4.21

Any issues with KDE4 and this combination?

Steps to Reproduce:
You would need my build system. I can set you up with a SSH terminal, if
requested.

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change