[redland-dev] Problem printing the rdf node to string

Derlis orlandogregor at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 12:28:11 CEST 2011

Hello, i see that the librdf_node_to_string is deprecated in the newest version of redland-1.0.14. My problem is I have used previous versions of Redland that support the librdf_node_to_string, and now i want to upgrade to new version.

unsigned char *subject_node=NULL, *object_node=NULL;

subject_type = librdf_node_get_type(subject);
object_type = librdf_node_get_type(object);

subject_node= librdf_node_to_string(subject);
object_node= librdf_node_to_string(object);

if(subject_type == LIBRDF_NODE_TYPE_UNKNOWN){
    cout << subject_node << endl;
 }

if(object_type == LIBRDF_NODE_TYPE_UNKNOWN){
    cout << object_node << endl;
}

How can i print in the newest  version  of redland the string??..

Apreciate any help...

Cheers..