[redland-dev] problem with transactions with mysql storage

Maxence Guesdon maxence.guesdon at inria.fr
Tue Apr 3 15:48:59 EDT 2012

Hello,

I am having problem when using transactions with a mysql storage.
Everything is ok when I don't use transactions, but when I do,
librdf_storage_mysql_find_statements_with_options seems not to find some
statements previously inserted in the transaction.

I don't have a small test example ready, but can someone tell me where I
should have a look at (in the librdf code) to find a possible reason for
this ?

Regards,

Maxence